Masters Swim Club
One of my passions, is to coach the Vernon Masters Swim Club. I enjoy seeing everybody improving their strokes, while having such a good time together. That’s what the program is all about.
I invite you to come on over and try swimming with us. I train in a structured way, and teach you to swim more efficiently (and therefore faster).
Join the team
Try a drop-in, or sign up so you can benefit from the full Vernon Masters swimming program.
Did you Know?
- Swimming can be done for fun, fitness, friendship and is an important survival skill.
- An hour of vigorous swimming will burn up to 650 calories. It burns more calories than walking or biking.
- Swimming strengthens the heart and lungs.
- Swimming works out all of the body’s major muscles
- Swimming helps reduce stress.
- Water’s buoyancy makes swimming the ideal exercise for physical therapy and rehabilitation or for anyone seeking a low-impact exercise.